Whether you are self-employed, running a small business, or an expert working for large corporations, Net Promotor Score (NPS) is the marketing metric you should know about and use if you want to grow. NPS furnishes valuable insights into:
- how well your business/company is currently performing;
- how behaviourally loyal your customers are; and
- what could be done to improve and grow the business.
NPS is a marketing metric used to measure customer loyalty and identify areas of business growth and profitability. The NPS metric has been gaining an increasing popularity among retailers and marketing practitioners because of its:
- strong correlation with business growth and profitability in most industries (unlike other metrics like satisfaction);
- quick implementation;
- communicability; and
- most importantly, low cost.
Why using unreliable software or hiring people over and over while you can DIY whenever you need to?
Gain new skills, further develop your career, and/or deliver growth to your business through using our Step-by-Step Guide to Calculating & Analysing NPS Using Excel.